T100 Dreaming 2021 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Kinetika People Ltd (Charity No: 1160439) whose registered office is at 119 Artists’ Studios, High House Production Park, Off Purfleet, Bypass, Purfleet, Essex RM19 1AS
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his or her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via this entry form: https://forms.office.com/r/gMMJJhwDEJ which is promoted to T100 Dreaming 2021 festival participants directly by email, on this webpage https://t100festival.co.uk/t100-dreaming-a-look-back and on social media platforms Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on the @Thurrock100 accounts as well as shared to the Kinetika accounts (@Kinetika (Twitter) and @Kinetika People (Facebook and Instagram))
- Closing date for entry is midnight 31st December 2021. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as follows:
a. Entrants must have taken part in at least one of the T100 Dreaming 2021 festival activities. This could have been in person or at one of the zoom meetings and includes but is not limited to: a workshop during the year leading up to the festival, one of the festival walks or any of the events which were connected to it or attending the finale event at Tilbury Fort on 1st Aug.
b. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed but only if each entry submitted relates to a different T100 2021 Festival activity. The festival programme is here: https://t100festival.co.uk/t100-dreaming/
c. More than one entry relating to the same activity from the same person will be disqualified.
d. Entries from people who did not take part in T100 2021 Festival will be disqualified and this can be identified by cross checking entrant names against the attendee lists.
e. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Kinetika People Ltd and anyone connected with the judging of the competition.
- Kinetika People Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is: one £50 voucher from a Thurrock based business
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com